[Cosrx] Aloe Soothing Sun Cream SPF50+ PA+++ 50ml
- Sun damage
Is this moisturizer? No, it's sunscreen!
What it is
Formulated with Aloe Arborescens Leaf Extract, the daily soothing sunblock is so lightweight that is feels like a moisturizer, and it does not leave any white cast.
Why it's special
- Aloe Arborescens Leaf Extract: Soothes and moisturizes the skin.
- Lightweight & Moisturizing Texture: Unlike other sunblocks, this cream feels like a light moisturizer, leaving the skin hydrated without a greasy or white cast.
- Compact Size: Travel-friendly for sun protection anytime, anywhere.
- Aloe Arborescens Leaf Extract
- Bis-Ethylhexyloxyphenol Methoxyphenyl Triazine
Full list of ingredients
WATER, ETHYLHEXYL METHOXYCINNAMATE, GLYCERIN, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, PHENYLBENZIMIDAZOLE SULFONIC ACID, BIS-ETHYLHEXYLOXYPHENOL METHOXYPHENYL TRIAZINE, DICAPRYLYL CARBONATE, ISOAMYL P-METHOXYCINNAMATE, POTASSIUM CETYL PHOSPHATE, ALCOHOL, DIMETHICONE, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, GLYCERYL STEARATE, TITANIUM DIOXIDE, C14-22 ALCOHOLS, POLYMETHYL METHACRYLATE, CETEARYL ALCOHOL, PEG-100 STEARATE, TRIETHANOLAMINE, SILICA, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, DIMETHICONE/VINYL DIMETHICONE CROSSPOLYMER, C12-20 ALKYL GLUCOSIDE, ALUMINUM HYDROXIDE, STEARIC ACID, FRAGRANCE, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, PHENOXYETHANOL, ACRYLATES/C10-30 ALKYL ACRYLATE CROSSPOLYMER, ALOE ARBORESCENS LEAF EXTRACT, DIPOTASSIUM GLYCYRRHIZATE, CARBOMER, XANTHAN GUM, LIMONENE, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, DISODIUM EDTA, HEXYL CINNAMAL, LINALOOL, BENZYL SALICYLATE, GERANIOL, BENZYL ALCOHOL, CITRONELLOL, BENZYL BENZOATE, CITRAL
How to use
- Apply a generous amount over the face 30 minutes before sun exposure.
- Reapply throughout the day as needed, especially during prolonged sun exposure.
Customers who bought this also viewed:
- Allergies to skincare products
- Clogged pores
- Dark circles and under-eye bags
- Dark spots
- Dehydrated skin
- Fine lines and wrinkles
- Large pores
- Oily skin
- Redness and sensitivity
- Sagging skin
- Sallow skin
- Sun damage
- Uneven skin tone
- Uneven texture